With winters fast approaching, you are probably wondering about indoor play centre for your kids. Well why not explore the following options:
1. Josos Play Centre: Josos indoor playground offers play structure with tunnels, bridges and slides, ball pit, magical cars as well as healthy snacks in their cafe. It is $7/child for unlimited daily play or you can try Tooney Tuesdays which is for only $2.
For more information, visit: Josos Calgary
2. Lets Play Calgary: Located at the corner of Macleod Trail and Canyon Meadows Drive in south Calgary, Let's Play is a 4 level indoor playground structure with climbers, ball pits, a big ball room, tunnel slides, a huge roller slide and more. There is a toddler area with many safe things for children 3 and under to explore. The games area has air hockey, wack-a mole, cyclone and other favorites including a snack bar. The admission price is $6.48+tax per child and children under 1 are free (but $2/adult.)
See details: Let's Play Calgary
3. TommyKPlay : This is the newest play centre for Calgary kids aged 0-12 years and is open 7 days a week from 9:30 am to 8:30 pm. The admission price for TommyKplay is:
Children - 4 years and under - $8.95 and Children - 5 years and older - $12.95
For more information, check out: TommyKPlay
4. Stir Crazy Family Fun Centre is located on 3355 Sunridge Way NE and features a huge, themed play structure, games room featuring the latest Wii™ and Sony PS3™ games. There is a Do-it yourself cupcake & sundae bar as well. Stir Crazy family fun centre is suitable for kids aged 0 to 12 years.
For details, see: Stir Crazy Family Fun Centre
5. Sip and Safari Cafe has a large play area for children up to age 6 and their parents. Besides offering a fun, safe, and clean place for children to interact with other children, socialize, and burn off steam, they also have a full menu of specialty coffees, blended drinks, light meals and snacks.
Details at: Sip and Safari Cafe
So, let your kids play and enjoy themselves while you relax with a cup of hot chocolate!
A blogging guide to the city of Calgary, Alberta.
send tips/stories to
All feeds: click here.
Masthead photo credit: